1.2.10


I welcome the new year with this reminder: things are first confirmed by faith, second by sight~you must believe, then you will see. Remind yourself to be anxious for NOTHING...as many times as it takes....be anxious for nothing!

"Be anxious for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Phillippans 4:6

Praise be to our God who reigns!

So today was a reminder day!

However, I am trying to learn a new Granny Square crochet pattern. After many attempt of trying to "read the crochet pattern", I decided to blog about it instead...ahem. It is so very good for me to attempt learning new things!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Diane, something came in my path today that I am a little anxious, sure and unsure about. I took a break to check out my blog list and when I got to your blog there it was, my answer, Phillippans 4:6
    Be Blessed,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete